Terms & Conditions
- Customers are required to provide complete information regarding the type and specifications of the goods to be delivered
- DELIVERY WALAY provides insurance up to max Rs.10000 for goods lost in transit, as long as the goods are in accordance with the information provided (point 1). Nominal reimbursement will be based on the receipt of purchase and/or reference to the fair value of the price of goods
- DELIVERY WALAY does not provide specific box for shipping. Customers are responsible for properly packing the goods to be delivered. For fragile items made of glass, ceramic and includes cakes, ice cream, food and fresh flowers, it is suggested that the item is specially packaged. DELIVERY WALAY is not responsible for damage or deformation that occurs upon delivery of such goods.
- The DELIVERY WALAY driver has been briefed to drive his vehicle in a safe manner. However, customers who use DELIVERY WALAY transportation services are responsible for their own safety. Therefore. if you feel uncomfortable with the way the DELIVERY WALAY driver is riding his motorcycle, please immediately alert the driver to be more careful.
- DELIVERY WALAY not provide delivery service for items which include the following:
- Goods which are prohibited by the authorities to be owned or distributed
- Delivery of goods from and to prison
- Items dimensions more than 70cm (length), 50cm (width), 50cm (height) or items weighing more than 20 kg
- DELIVERY WALAY is not directly responsible for accidents involving DELIVERY WALAY drivers to either damage to the vehicle or personal injury caused by the accident. All expenses and charges that may arise on the incident would be directed to the personal responsibility of DELIVERY WALAY drivers. If there is information that can be helpful to the investigation as license plates of the motorbikes, DELIVERY WALAY can only help as a mediator in bringing both parties to find a solution regarding the issue.