WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Delivery Walay offers six (6) services that can be used by customers: Ecommerce Pickup and Delivery - Reverse Logistics - Cash On Delivery - Domestic and International couriers - Added commerce, demand generation - Micro warehousing
A last mile delivery network covering; 5 Provinces, 960+ Cities, 156+ District & Small Towns, and eventually 60,000+ Villages in Pakistan.
- Micro logistic service to enable small package commerce,
- Establish one km delivery areas in urban Pakistan and convenience of last
mile pickup in rural Pakistan,
- Link households, SMEs and local artisans to global markets,
- Improved standards of living through job creation and skill training in
logistics & E-commerce,
- Reduce the cost and pass on value in the chain,
- Support to women owned enterprises - empowerment of women,
- Environment friendly – delivery on-foot or cycles only.
We plans to collaborate wiht different like-minded agencies and brands to build a truly inclusive Pakistan by promoting Brown box commerce with a 360 degree approach which is only complete by enabling cash management for the business on a same day basis.